About The Tired Fox
Hi everyone! I’m glad you’ve found your way to my little cabin in the woods here on Tumblr! You can all feel free to ask me anything you’d like to know in my ask box but here is a quick little bit about me!
My name is Tracy Ann and I’m from Boston.
I love making lists.
I use the word ‘and’ a lot in my writing. And in my speech.
I went to school for Advertising and Professional Writing. It was a waste.
I am 27 years old.
I am in love.
I work in an office
I’ve been writing since age 14.
I am pale. Like, really pale.
I write a lot of poetry but my heart is always with prose.
Francesca Lia Block and Tom Waits are two of my biggest inspirations.
Henry Rollins, too.
And Joan Didion and Audrey Hepburn.
I drink too much coffee. It makes me shake.
I am shy in person, but an open book online. Please never be scared to talk to me.
The worst was the day my grandmother passed
I have a lot of love I want to share
I have a book for sale here!
I enjoy making friends!
- elvenpath88 likes this
- biocurator likes this
- unnatural-habits likes this
- jayarrarr likes this
- poetdreamer likes this
- theconanguy likes this
- loqui likes this
- earamtl likes this
- pfpc likes this
- courtneykrystek likes this
- tiredfoxes reblogged this from thefoxbones and added:
- thefoxbones reblogged this from tiredfoxes
- takingstockofwhatmattersmost likes this
- mikefrawley likes this
- thesealivesinme likes this
- the-mind-of-rueberry likes this
- clintirwin likes this
- neverthegreyer likes this
- artmuses likes this
- aquietjoy reblogged this from tiredfoxes
- ralotusin likes this
- aquietjoy likes this
- professionalcvwriting reblogged this from tiredfoxes
- heartofbutterflies likes this
- fumbling-fox likes this
- mssql4406 likes this
- tiredfoxes posted this